With the current health crisis, we want to assure you that we are taking active measures to minimize the potential spread of Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation via local, state and federal health administrations.
WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TO ASSURE YOU SAFETY AS WELL AS THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF
• Service is by appointment only
• Enhanced cleaning of our work areas with disinfectants on a regular basis
• Disposable gloves used as needed
• Limiting our direct contact with customers
• Handwashing between each customer interaction
• Steering wheel covers or gloves used as needed when driving a customer’s vehicle
• Minimizing contact with the interior of your vehicle
• Sanitizing door handles, steering wheel and other critical areas of your car after service contact.
• Payments over the phone are welcome
• Options available to leave keys in car for after-hours pick-up
Your safety and the safety of our team remains our top priority. Employees who display any symptoms are being asked to stay at home. If you have a scheduled service with our shop and are not feeling well, please reach out to us and we will reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your loyalty and your business!
Together we will beat the Corona Virus!