We are Grand Rapids, Rockford, and Western Michigan’s alternative to the dealership for Porsche auto repair services! Also servicing other import makes.
Whether you drive a late-model import sedan or a vintage sports car, Euro Autowerk’s expert Porsche auto repair services will help you get down the road or around the track.
We offer routine and preventative maintenance, diagnosis, repair, performance enhancement, pre-race inspection, and full race preparation, we specialize in Porsche auto repair but also service other European and Asian marques, including, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, Ferrari, Saab, Volvo, Mini, Acura, Honda, Lexus, Toyota, Scion, Infiniti, Mazda, Nissan, and other high performance automobiles.
Whether a car has been owned for years or has been recently purchased, Euro Autowerks partners with its clients to determine the individual requirements for their automobiles. Together we can establish how you use your car, under what conditions, and compile a maintenance and service strategy based on not only the manufacturer’s recommendations, but your personal performance expectations.
Euro Autowerks has a full-service facility with ASE-certified mechanics using the latest generation computerized diagnostics. We also have a precision scale and a paint boot.
Doing it yourself?
Call 616-874-7932 or stop by for competitive pricing on OEM parts and components.
We can generally get what you need within 24 hours at better-than-dealership prices.
Full List of Porsche Auto Repair Services
- General Tune-up
- Valve Adjustments
- Oil and Filter Change
- Driver Belt and Hose Repair
- Brake Fluid and Flush Services
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change
- Tire Maintenance (rotate/balance)
- Oil Leak Services
- Fuel Injection Service
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis
- Fuel Pump Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Ignition Service and Repair
- Head Gasket Replacement
- Water Pump Service and Repair
- Radiator Hose and Fan Replacement
- Engine Repair/Replacement/Overhaul
- Wheel Alignment
- Steering Rack Repair
- Shocks & Struts Repair
- Wheel Bearing Replacement
- Power Steering Pump Replacement
- Airbag/SRS System Repair
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- ABS System Diagnostics Services
- Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement
- A/C Condenser Service
- A/C Compressor Service
- Climate Controls Service
- Heater Blower Motor Repair
- Heater Control Valve Replacement
- Emission System Service
- Catalytic Converter Service
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Starter Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Clutch Repair
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement
- Automatic Transmission Service and Repair
- Computerized Vehicle Controls
- Motor Repair (doors, windows, locks)